TempestOne Weather System
A cost-effective weather solution for professionals.
Includes TempestOne Essential, our premium Nearcast data and forecasting services for commercial use.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $469.00 Sale
Combining a TempestOne Weather Station with patented Nearcast weather technology and the powerful TempestOne app, the TempestOne Weather System helps your professional organization maximize productivity, assure safety, and plan ahead with guaranteed accuracy.
With accurate observations, tap into powerful machine learning and state-of-the-art weather modeling capabilities for your business, community, or organization to maximize productivity, assure safety, and plan with guaranteed accuracy only a TempestOne Weather System can provide. With a revolutionary solid-state design that requires minimal maintenance, the TempestOne Weather Station installs in less than 5 minutes. LEARN MORE >>>
Looking for a personal weather solution for your home? Check out the Tempest Weather System for Home/Personal Use
- Outdoor air temperature and humidity, plus dew point and “feels like” temperature
- Station pressure and sea-level pressure
- Wind speed, direction, average, and gusts
- Lightning activity (strikes and distance up to 25 miles)
- Rain onset, intensity, duration, and accumulation
- DeltaT, wind chill, wet bulb temp, air density
- UV index, brightness, solar radiation
- TempestOne App for Android and iOS
- TempestOne Nearcast™ technology (learn more)
- Auto-calibration with continuous learning system
- Works with smart building devices
- Commercial use license
- Priority support
- Extended burn-in and testing
- Commercial Warranty
TempestOne System Includes:
- Tempest sensor device
- TempestOne WiFi Hub (base station)
- Flat base & pole mount attachments
- Hub power supply
Service in the US
- Free shipping within the continental US may be through USPS or UPS, depending on rates and availability.
Service in Canada
- Customers in Canada will be responsible for all duties and taxes.
Please be aware UPS is known to charge very high brokerage fees to the recipient for packages crossing the border. We do not recommend using UPS for service to Canada unless absolutely necessary. UPS service to Canada is suspended.
Shipping availability in other countries
The TempestOne Station is only sold and shipped within the US & Canada at this time.
You can fill out this form to subscribe to be notified when shipping is available in your country.
Orders shipped to freight forwarders may be cancelled with notice. There are different versions of the Tempest which operate on different radio frequencies, certified for use in certain countries. Only certified devices are permitted to ship internationally for operation overseas.
The TempestOne Weather Station is intended for all non-personal use applications (ie. organizations including business, government, commercial, clubs, or groups.)
Purchase of TempestOne Weather System grants basic commercial use license for all non-personal applications. Includes TempestOne Essential, our Nearcast Data and Forecasting service for the life of the devices.
What makes the Tempest current and near-term forecast so accurate? It starts with weather data from your asset locations, not data that originates from the airport that's 30 miles away like other solutions – but then we combine it with a massive amount of curated data from satellites, radar, government surface networks, and more, to run our own high-resolution numerical weather forecast models. We train our A.I.-based output models to produce accurate point-specific forecasts informed by these observations. Learn more >>>