The Weatherflow WEATHERmeter is a highly accurate handheld device used with your smartphone to measure wind, temperature, humidity and pressure. The device connects wirelessly up to 100 feet away. Record weather data in a variety of compatible apps including the free Wind & Weather Meter app and share reports instantly via email, SMS, Twitter, Instagram, and more. Full Details
Device does not have an internal magnetometer. The direction heading is obtained from the connected mobile device's compass heading.
WEATHERmeter Measured Variables & Features:
- - Wind speed (average, gust, apparent, true)
- - Wind direction (magnetic, true)
- - Crosswind, headwind, tailwind
- - Temperature & dew point
- - Relative humidity
- - Pressure (station pressure)
- - Heat index, wind chill, and more
- - Wireless connection up to 100 ft away
- - Held in hand or attached to any 1/4"-20 camera mount
- - Handheld WEATHERmeter with 1/4" - 20 screw mount
- - Clamshell carrying case
- - Key ring attachment
- - 3.5 mm audio jack mount
The handheld WEATHERmeter ships to most locations worldwide. Buyer is responsible for duties and fees. Shipping rates are available at checkout.
Q: Does the WEATHERmeter have an internal compass?
A: No. The WEATHERmeter obtains the direction heading from the connected mobile device's compass heading, not from an internal magnetometer. The WEATHERmeter for Precision Shooting is the only meter that includes an internal compass.
Q: Is the WEATHERmeter app free?
A: Yes! The free ‘Wind & Weather Meter’ app is available in the App Store and Google Play. The meters also work with the following apps: iKitesurf, iWindsurf, SailFlow, FishWeather and WindAlert.
If you are interested in becoming a distributor, please complete this form and a member of our team will be in touch.